Donají and I review the last 6 months and talk about the changes that we have made in our businesses and the key perspective shifts that have helped them nurture our business for growth.
This episode is a reminder to take time and space for reflection; for reviewing our vision, our goals and intentions, and all the lessons we have learned along the way.
We chat about:
- Realizing that we don't need to hit a certain revenue before it makes sense to invest.
- How to let go of certain tasks or bottlenecks in our business through outsourcing.
- Coming into our own sense of self-worth and value when it comes to our offerings and services.
- The practice in expressing to others what we exactly it is that we do.
- How investing in our business helps us align back to our integrity and values.
- Simplifying and being ok with imperfection when it comes to social media.
- The litmus test for long-term energetic sustainability.