How do you know whether the fear or uncertainty around a decision is because it is the wrong decision for you, versus whether it is something that will help you expand your comfort zone? How do you know whether it is coming from your head, your heart (intuition) or your instinct?
In this episode, Donají and I chat all about the role of listening to your intuition and the art of decision-making in your business.
We chat about:
- How to build daily awareness around listening to our intuition.
- When to listen to our intuition versus when to listen to our instinct.
- How listening to our intuition helps us expand our comfort zones for growth and make more meaningful decisions.
- How to get into the practice of listening first to our intuition and why that is important.
- How to find the right balance and knowing how to respond between listening to our head versus our heart (intuition).