As Simon Sinek says, “Start with Why”. This is foundational for your brand and business because it:
- pulls and drives you towards your vision.
- helps you make decisions.
- keeps your brand and culture aligned with the higher purpose.
In other words: Your why is your purpose. It is the passion, motivation and drive that gets you out of bed each morning, ready to move your business one step closer to your vision.
When you are in alignment with your why, you will feel a sense of clarity and focus because everything you do will have stemmed from this. Your why is determined by your core values. Define your values and you have your why. But many brands don’t actually know what their why is. Or how to find it.
How to define your why
Create a list of your top 5-10 core values that came from these three things below:
- Create a list of what your brand believes in and knows to be important and true.
- What mindset, behaviors or ways of thinking have made the biggest impact on how built and grew your brand?
- What mindset, behaviors or ways of thinking have made the biggest impact on how you overcame pivotal business challenges?⠀
Do you dream of building an intentional brand? Book your free 45-minute discovery call below to see what we could do together.